Join us for a fantastic day(s) of the exceptional professional development for personal productivity and teaching using Google. Hundreds of ways to apply Google Apps and related tools will be covered! Join just the Friday Certification Bootcamp for a fast track to level up or enjoy the 2 Day Weekend Summit with a variety of leveled sessions and topics to choose from. Combine all three days for special savings.
AppsEvents summits teach you practical uses of Google tools that will benefit you, your colleagues, and students both personally and professionally. It is nearly impossible to not have what you learn and apply positively impact those you work with.
Our events are lead by practicing educators who are leaders in the Google Education community.
Connect and share at our free evening networking party.
At this summit we are also delighted to be offering AppsEvents Google for School Leaders strand feat. 'Future Ready Schools'
headed by Rowland Baker, Executive Director of the Technology Information Center for Administrative Leadership (TICAL).
- Our summits are practical, not theoretical. We give you concrete tools you can take to your class on Monday.
- 'Level up' with sessions for advanced users.
- Build your network with forward thinking educators.
- FREE networking party directly after day one. Start building your Google network and hang out with the speakers.
- No substitute for 'in person' learning and connections.
- Present a session and become part of the community.
- Present a two minute 'demo slam' to show what you learned (and win prizes).
- The majority of our sessions are focused specifically on classroom teachers.
- Our team are all practicing educators working at K-12 schools who are also leaders in the Google Education community.
- Our sessions share leading edge practices based on practical school experience. The focus is on the actual application of Google tools in the classroom not theoretical knowledge.
- High level sessions for school leaders. Learn best practices from leading schools.
- Try out the latest Google tools and technologies.
- Additional topics such as YouTube, Maps, Earth, Blogger, and advanced search.
- Take a 'deep dive' into using tablets in the classroom.
- Learn about gaming in education.
- Learn to teach Android App development.